Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last Will & Testament: August 21, 2008

This medication I'm on has me feeling like I'm going to die soon so this is somewhat my will, more or less, i'm dropping knowledge on ya'll.

I know ya'll like why is she typing a blog if she's somewhat dying. Well...i'd rather be typing and sick instead of looking at the white walls and sick. So here goes:

Topic of the Day: being yourself

The best advice i can give to anyone is to be themselves. Doing things to please others will only drive you crazy. (that is part of the reason why i dont have any sense now...). And along with not working to please others, dont allow people to live their lives through you (once again, another mistake of mine).

I have never fit in with my assumed peers. This is mostly becuase of where i grew up and my life influences. Even now, i feel out of place around most people. My outgoing personality and general likeability (yes! new word!) is what has kept me afloat. In my head its like I'm the horse with spots living among zebras. For the most of my life, i shunned my spots, and i always did whatever it took to look like the zebras or please the zebras. Needless to say i was VERY UNHAPPY. But now, I'm like "shooooooot dont like my spots, look the other way" and its biting me in the ass.

Everyone that thought they knew me and my style and personality are saying that i'm going off the deep end because now....20 years after birth, the true me is coming out. Its very irritating. Its even more depressing and hurtful. And no matter what i do, no one can comprehend that the person they've been around was just a shell hiding the person they see before them. so basically, i'm being written off as someone who is following a trend. Yeah. Once again...this sucks.

So, the advice of the day is: BE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!! Dont let the fear of not fitting in make you unhappy. Love who you are b/c God made you that way for a reason.



but yeah
I'm out
Gonna die in peace and quiet.
check out www.misguidedfiles.blogspot.com
Ghost
GENiiUS KiiD ♥

No comments: